Providing Furnace Maintenance Services in Staunton Since 1978
When the weather in Staunton and Charlottesville gets cold, you need a furnace you can rely on. . And, if left untouched, next year’s heating season will start with tired parts and a pile of built-up dust. This leads to lowered furnace efficiency and can shorten the unit’s lifespan. Want to prevent nuisance service calls or early system death? Looking to save on your gas or electric bills? Then, a furnace tune-up in Staunton is just what the HVAC expert ordered.
When it comes time to start up your furnace, we invite you to give the experts at Boyers 72 Degrees a call. We’ve been serving Staunton and the surrounding areas for years, since 1978, in fact. This experience gives us a knowledge of the local needs and conditions that others find difficult to match. During a routine furnace maintenance call, our HVAC technician will inspect your system from top to bottom examining it for failing parts, grime, and safety issues.
Call (540) 949-7639
to schedule a furnace tune-up in Charlottesville, Staunton, or Waynesboro.
The Benefits of Furnace Maintenance in Staunton
In our years of replacing heating systems, we’ve seen the benefits of preventive HVAC maintenance. We also know the best way to ensure long-term comfort for you and your family is to call us for regular equipment service. But, we know the additional cost of these tune-ups can make being proactive much less appealing. Before getting too hung up on the money, however, know that the benefits of heating maintenance far outweigh the costs. Reasons to subscribe to preventative service include:
- Warranty Requirements: Do you want to be on the hook for a breakdown in the first few years of your furnace’s life? If not, you’ll need to find a partner for annual furnace maintenance. Most manufacturers require you to provide tune-up records prior to fulfilling warranty repairs.
- Reduced Chance of Breakdown: Scheduling regular maintenance isn’t a guarantee that your system won’t fail, but it can drastically reduce the likelihood. While examining your system, our heating technician will look for any signs of damage or component failure and will have the opportunity to fix the system proactively. That will help you escape the need for emergency service in extreme weather when faltering equipment often fails.
- More Effective Home Heating: During the tune-up, our HVAC technician will clean and calibrate your furnace. They will make necessary adjustments to control and blower speed to ensure optimal airflow. This means fewer nights with cold feet and heavy blankets.
- Fuel and Energy Savings: When properly maintained and installed, your furnace doesn’t have to fight as hard to heat your home. This means less wasted energy and lower energy bills in Staunton and Charlottesville.
- Maximize System Lifespan: A new furnace isn’t cheap and can easily cost a few thousand dollars to replace. The last thing you want to do is shorten your equipment’s lifespan by skipping needed maintenance. We often see systems that receive regular tune-ups outlast poorly maintained ones by five years or more.
Skipping Furnace Maintenance Can Be Dangerous
What Our HVAC Maintenance Program Covers
Furnaces are complex machines assembled from numerous precision parts. When one component fails, your entire system is at risk of damage or breakdown. And, because many heating issues are symptomless, you could go months or years with an undetected problem. Over time, this small, invisible issue can snowball into a major problem.
During comprehensive furnace maintenance, our technician will look at all parts for signs of wear and damage. While handling your heating tune-up in Staunton, you can expect our employees to:
- Make sure your heating system starts without issues
- Measure and adjust your blower's airflow
- Clean and dust ignition assembly
- Inspect your flue assembly
- Replace worn belts and parts
- Test the electronic and safety controls
- Examine the coil, burner, and blower
- Clean or replace your filter
- Inspect the unit for signs of dampness or rust
- Measure and adjust your gas pressure
Trust Us to Tackle Your Furnace Problems in Staunton or Charlottesville
Our HVAC company has been providing superior service for years and has the happy customers to prove it. When it comes to furnace maintenance, you can always count on us to provide thoroughness and professionalism. No matter what brand or model of heating system you have, our experts are here and can handle it. Our expansive service area includes Charlottesville, Staunton, and Waynesboro.
Scheduling a furnace tune-up with Boyers 72 Degrees couldn’t be simpler. We’re dedicated to providing all of our customers with year-round comfort.
Reach out to us at (540) 949-7639
to schedule your next furnace tune-up in Staunton.